Australian Medical Placements has won the prestigious Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award at the 2019 Community Achievement Awards and was presented onstage by Jonathan Hines, Regional W/sale Mgr – South, Ricoh Australia. With over 330 nominations, Australian Medical Placements won the Award from a strong field of community contributors.
The winners were announced on Friday 1st November at the Hilton Adelaide, hosted by Mike Smithson, Chief Political Reporter, 7NEWS.
Over 500 guests gathered from across the State including official guest Hon Michelle Lensink MLC, Minister for Human Services to celebrate South Australia’s high achievers.
Australian Medical Placements of Royston Park has cemented customer service in its core values. Founded in 2003, AMP is one of Australia’s only medical recruitment, training and education providers. AMP provides personalised service and endeavours to train its staff to have conversations with candidates rather than simple interactions. A Quality Management
Systems certified agency, they have high-level policies that dictate their candidate
interactions. AMP offers training, education and meeting hubs to enhance candidates’ lifestyle such as stress, mental health, cooking and relaxation classes. A 24-hour on-call service and medical-based counsellor is available to all candidates with dedicated on-call consultants providing access to doctors from the AMP database.
The twelve category winners are:
• Mentally Fit EP (WCYCS) - TAFE SA Community Education Award
• Anne Bawden - Carers SA Carer Achievement Award
• Dr Sam Rudd - Prime Super Agricultural Innovation Award
• Australian Medical Placements - Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
• Tullawon Health Service Inc. - Flinders University Rural and Remote Health Regional Achievement Award
• Orroroo & District Road Safety Committee - Jones Harley Toole Community Road Safety Award
• Elizabeth Barrow - Rural Doctors Workforce Agency Rural Community Health and Wellbeing Award
• St Basil's Homes (SA) - Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
• Meeting Place MV - Minister for Innovation and Skills Small Business Award
• Kimba Mental Health and Wellbeing Group - Breakthrough Mental Health Research Foundation
Innovation in Mental Health, Social and Emotional Wellbeing Award
• Aboriginal Athletics Squad, Port Adelaide Athletics Club - Woolworths Sports in the Community Award
• Marion Mugs (MarionLIFE Community Services Inc.) - Community Centres SA The Loneliness Cure Award